For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

11.14.2011

BLANC Mailers!

I'm excited to share these special mailers that Chelsea Heffner of plainMADE  and I collaborated on to reach out to some special museums / shops / press from Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, and NY.

Each card is unique and it's just a little something that we hope will entice them to come check us out and/or support the event!

....but mostly I just wanted an excuse to get Chelsea to do some beautiful hand-painted artwork! :)
Her free-hand color washes is totally perfect for what I had envisioned for BLANC.  She even got these beautiful slightly textured thick water-color paper to paint on. Then I did the layout for the text and printed it with just my printer!

I was more than surprised and happy to find that my ghetto Canon MP470 printer did SUCH a stellar print job, didn't chew up the paper or die!


I really hope people will get them and keep these for awhile....I know I totally would!

No comments: