For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

2.10.2011

A Little Lullatone to Start the day

It's been awhile since I've shared any new music or videos. This was a recent found when I was checking out eettcc's blog.

I like this band, Lullatone from Japan...adorable group, adorable music, adorable video....


The sound totally reminds me of Kamie Kharie (one of my favorite Japanese musician).
The way they sing in such light breathy voice over the catchy Bossa Nova tunes....it's as if they're bunch of cute little kittens or puppies playing on the white sandy beach while wearing sun glasses.....it doesn't matter what they say or do.....they're just so captivating in every way....and yes....ridiculously cute and they simply make you happy. Smiley face.

No comments: