For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

11.05.2010

The Not-so-little "Little Winter Market"

When I heard from Abby (of Abbytrysagain) who's co-organizing with Chelsea (of Frolic!) this amazing looking "Little Winter Market" I was more than excited and impressed. Especially when you put two super talented gals together in making it all happen...you know that even with them calling it little, the result is going be mind blowing! This "Little" market is beyond little when you see the quality of work from the 20+ artist/craftpeople who will be participating!

Date:
November 6th 11am-6pm
November 7th 11am-5pm

Location:
The Cleaners at The Ace Hotel SW 10th and Stark, Portland, ORI can't wait! We're actually gonna take a little road trip there to hang out, scout for shops in Portland, eat good food and check out this lovely market and support our friends......
I can already tell that I'll be drooling over everything...food, things, bikes, people, everything...you name it.
There's no stopping me. :P

1 comment:

ashley cooper said...

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen! I am a new reader of your blog and I just want to say, I just love it!!! I think you have unique and interesting posts and you keep me coming back and wanting more. I featured you on my blog as "MY FAVORITE BLOG OF THE WEEK"
Glad to have a new blogging friend!
Ashley