For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

12.07.2009

Another Heart for El Perro

El Perro Del Mar came out with a new album 'Love Is Not Pop'. I know..this is probably really old news for some people....just been out of the loop...well,REALLY out of the loop. I'm devastated for missing her performance with Pete Bjorn....I hate myself.
But here's a video of her new song "Change of Heart"
It's not some muscle man contest....they do some amazing mind-blowing acrobatic stuff...just insane.


1 comment:

Chika said...

woah! This reminds me that I forgot to share this with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36Yi-Pb1w

2 sisters on 1 fixed gear bike doing remarkable feats of balance and daring. Not as pretty a soundtrack.