For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

2.05.2009

What a Bunch Of Tools!

Brooklyn based, Dan Funderburgh is an artist and wallpaper designer. I'm in love with his bold and intricate laser cut tool installation. I love tools, peg boards, and laser cutter. It's as if Dan designed and created this specifically just for ME. Thank you Dan, I'm so flattered. Now I just got to use my non-existant retirement fund to purchase this beautiful piece of art.
Beside making amazing laser cut work of art, Dan also designs beautiful wallpaper. He incorporates everyday object and tools to create patterns that are both stunning and playful at the same time. Dan's wallpaper designs are available through Flavor Paper for $150 a roll (27”×15’)
Not too expensive considering it would be an instant facelift to a space! Thanks Dan for bringing awesomness to our world! What a great guy, I tell you.

1 comment:

AMM blog said...

I love the tool wallpaper!