For the love of all things vintage, clever, designed, and/or delicious, we celebrate objects and rituals in all their glory!

12.06.2008

Oh My! L&G on Oh Joy!

L&G got blogged on one of my favorite blog...Oh Joy! Joy's blog shares an aray of inspiration from handmade goods, to international designs, to homegoods, to fashion and beyond. Not only does she have a fantastic blog, she also has her own line of beautfiul paper goods, Nantaka Joy and runs Oh Joy Studio. Just reading about her client list, accomplishments and work makes me feel like I'm the biggest slacker! I feel shameful.....How does she manage to do it all?!....only god knows...and I suppose Joy herself would know, too.
In any case, I was thirlled to be mentioned on her blog...or should I say that I was more overJOYed! eh?

No comments: